Bienvenido(a) a WordPress. Esta es tu primera entrada. Edítala o bórrala ¡y comienza a publicar!
How to Get a PPH Sportsbook
You’re in the right place if you want to get a pay per head sportsbook started.
We offer pay per head services to clients worldwide. We’d love to bring you on board as well. We make it as simple as possible for anyone to launch a PPH sportsbook.
What You Need to Start a Pay Per Head Shop
Essentially, you really only need a couple things to start a PPH sportsbook. Here they are:
- Software: The software is the backbone of your business. It allows your players the ability to bet on sports, horse racing and casino games. The best pay per head services also have a lot of extra features built into the software making your day-to-day operations easier to run.
- Website: Do you know any pay per head sportsbook that doesn’t have a website? You need a PPH sportsbook website so that your players can wager 24/7 without assistance. They can securely sign-in to the account you make them on any device (mobile-accessible).
With the software and website, you could essentially be up and running as an agent.
However, there are numerous other features included with our PPH service. Here they are:
- Call Center: Some players still prefer calling in wagers. Sometimes the internet isn’t available. This is why we have a 24/7 call centre. Our clients receive a toll-free number that you can share with your clients. They can call in to receive player support or to place wagers.
- Reporting: The reporting features handle all of the financials and accounting. Having all of this data tracked automatically saves bookies a lot of time. The reports are available 24/7 on secure offshore servers without any identifying information.
- Huge Team: Our experienced staff based in Costa Rica are here to help you. We have a lot of in-house staff, including developers, IT professionals, call center reps and oddsmakers.
We’ll Help You Start a PPH Sportsbook Today
The simpler answer to how to get a PPH sportsbook quickly is to partner with us.
We have the software, we’ll develop a custom site for you, we have a 24/7 call center, our oddsmakers create thousands of weekly betting markets and we want to help you grow your business.
Our pay per head services have been helping bookies for many years.
Could you even imagine the cost of trying to develop software for agents and a website, then hiring a team to handle the day-to-day business operations? You’d need a massive budget. It simply isn’t feasible, which is where our affordable pay per head services help agents remain profitable.
It gets better. You can start a pay per head sportsbook today with no upfront costs.
That’s right, we’re offering everyone who wants to start a PPH sportsbook a free trial. You can join us today and you won’t need to pay a single dollar for the first two weeks you’re with us.
We’re not looking to make a quick buck, we’re after long-term partnerships. If you’re serious about this business, you can contact us today to get a PPH sportsbook business started.
Get a Pay Per Head Demo
Are you interested in trying out our pay per head service?
We offer every new client a full four-week free trial to get acquainted with our software.
The pay per head demo we provide is our complete package. At the end of the trial period, you’ll be able to simply start paying the weekly fee and continue without any interruptions.
Some PPH shops offer restricted demos, but what good is that? We believe you should be able to try out any and all of our features, so you know exactly what our pay per head service can do for you.
Benefits of Pay Per Head Free Trials
Here are a few of the benefits of utilizing a free trial when launching a pay per head sportsbook:
- Test Everything: Not all PPH software suites are built the same. They have the same features for the most part, but what’s more important is the UI and UX. User experience is everything nowadays and we’ve developed our software with your customers in mind.
- Service Commitment: We’re excited to get to know you. You can contact a support rep 24/7 when you’re a client of our pay per head service. When you use a pay per head demo, you don’t want to just test the software, you also want to get to know who you’re partnering with.
- Stay on Budget: Our four-week free trial is generous and will allow pay per head sportsbook owners the ability to start generating revenues before incurring any costs. New agents are often on tight budgets and we want to build lasting relationships with our clients.
Five Reasons to Try Our PPH Demo
Here are just some of the reasons why you should give our pay per head demo a test run:
- Reputation: We’re well-known and have been well-reviewed online throughout the years.
- Experience: We’ve been in the pay per head service industry for more than a decade.
- Software: Find out why our software is trusted by hundreds of PPH bookmakers worldwide.
- Teamwork: We have a large in-house team to help our clients with a variety of tasks.
- Gambling Options: Make more money with our online casino and racebook features.
If you’re ready to take your pay per head sportsbook to the next level or you’re just starting out in the bookmaking world, give us a chance to earn your business, you’ll be glad you did.
What are you waiting for? Sign-up today to gain access to our pay per head demo.
You want the right partner when you start a pay per head sportsbook. We’re so confident that you’ll want to stick with us that we’re willing to give new clients the first four weeks for free.
This is a zero-risk promotion with no commitments. If for any reason you’re not happy at the end of the trial, you can simply stop using our pay per head service, but we don’t think that’s likely.
The sports wagering industry is growing fast and there’s money to be made. You just have to take the leap and sign-up for our pay per head demo to find out how easy it is to run a agent.
What Is a Pay Per Head Agent?
A pay per head (PPH) agent is a person/business that operates a bookmaking business while utilizing a PPH service. Don’t worry, if you’re confused, we’re going to break everything down for you.
What Is a Pay Per Head Service?
We run a pay per head service. Essentially, our service provides a third-party the ability to operate an offshore online wagering website by utilizing our world-renowned pay per head software.
Here’s a quick breakdown of the major services we provide to a PPH agent:
- Software: Our pay per head software is developed to be a complete solution. We have built it from scratch and it has everything you’ll need.
- Setting Lines: Our sports betting coverage is massive. We set lines for markets around the world on a daily basis and cover all major sports.
- Accessibility: We’ve designed our platform to provide an amazing experience for your clients and they’ll be able to access your PPH agent using any device (mobile included).
- Customer Service: :Let our English-speaking reps handle all support queries through our 24/7 call center, which can also be used by your clients to place telephone wagers.
How Do I Become a PPH Agent?
You become a PPH agent by partnering with us.
Sign-up for our free trial to get your first four weeks absolutely free with zero-risk. We handle all of the technology (software, website CMS, servers, etc.) and time consuming tasks.
After the trial period, a PPH agent will pay $10/head (starting rate). This means that you pay us $10 a week for each player that’s active on your player list with no minimums, commissions or fees.
Our pay per head service provides everything aspiring agents need.
We don’t do everything, though, here are the main things a PPH agent will need to do:
- Source Clients: A PPH agent is nothing without clients. You could be using the best pay per head software, but with no clients, there’s no money to be made. Your most important task every single day is to market your company and source clients either locally or online.
- Collect/Payout: You handle all of the money for your PPH agent. We recommend setting a collection date with your local clients (weekly/monthly) to square up. If you’re accepting clients you source online, make them post-up (deposit funds prior to wagering).
- Build/Grow Relationships: It’s important to build relationships with your player base to build loyalty among your players. Make sure they’re happy, provide rewards from time to time and be reasonable. You should also seek to build marketing relationships.
- Make Money: A PPH agent makes money on the commission (vig) they charge on each bet (if the action is balanced) or when they simply payout less than they take in. You can make good money in this industry and we’re ready to help you every step of the way.
In conclusion, a PPH agent is a business owner. You need to take it seriously. Your first big decision is to decide on the pay per head service you want to partner with.
We’d be happy to earn your business. If you’d like to demo our pay per head software, contact us anytime and we’d be glad to walk you through our platform.